16 Jan Looking Back at 2022 & Looking Forward to 2023 with shechain.co
New years greetings from shechain.co – Happy New Year!
If you’d like to inspire us for our new year’s journey, let’s schedule a call. We’d love to hear more about what you’re looking at in 2023 and see if there might be synergy.
Looking back at 2022
Watch the 18-second video of our favourite moments from 2022.
– Founder of shechain.co, Yuree Hong, has been featured as one of the 100 Women of the Future book published by Mission Impact in December.
– shechain.co made an appearance at Davos during the World Economic Forum week in May 2022 – and again in Jan 2023!
– Our first Berlin event in November took place at a beautiful event room at Soho House Berlin, discussing “The Inclusive Culture Of Web3: An Investor And Entrepreneur’s Perspective.” (Panelists from Yoona.ai, Blockchain Founders Capital (formerly, Blockrocket), NFT Club Berlin)
– Value Venturing Festival (online conference) marked its third year in November, hosting a speed networking session and four web3 startup pitching sessions.
Looking forward to 2023
– By December, we aim to list 1,000 women-led web3 startups on shechain.co. We are open to any partnership discussions!
– On 17 January, Yuree will moderate a session at Yoonaverse, a fashion tech conference in Berlin and Metaverse, covering “Accelerating The Future Of Europe’s Fashion Industry With Web3 And AI” (Panelists from Meta, Founders Institute Berlin, ART+Tech Report, Vizta DGTL)
– We will partner with a Berlin-based MeetUp to host a series of events themed web3 women & investing. Stay tuned.
shechain.co is on a mission to make the Web 3.0 industry more inclusive. We believe startups with a gender-balanced team have a greater chance to succeed. Our listing platform connects startups with skilled talent and visionary investors to achieve what matters.
Learn more: https://linktr.ee/shechain.co